His lips are sealed! John Aniston DID know about Justin Theroux's proposal to daughter Jennifer... but played dumb to avoid revealing intimate details

by - May 31, 2024

 He told an US gossip site that he had no knowledge of Justin Theroux's proposal to his daughter Jennifer Aniston.But now it appears that John Aniston was simply trying to play dumb to avoid spilling any details




A spokesperson for Jennifer told MailOnline: 'John did know about the engagement but did not know when we would go public with the information so when he was caught off guard on the phone he did not want to be tricked into giving out any information that was not cleared by Jennifer and Justin.'




As news broke Celebbuzz.com asked the Days of Our Lives actor, 79, his thoughts on the proposal.  John said: 'It’s the first I’ve heard about it. It’s a surprise to me. I’ll have to look online. When I find out more, I guess I’ll tell you!'


When it was explained that Theroux proposed to Jennifer on his birthday while they were on the set of her new film We're the Millers on August 10, Jon didn't reveal he knew about the proposal and said: 'It sounds very romantic.'

You May Also Like

0 Comments