Jennifer Aniston reveals which celebrity texted her when she was fearing for her life during emergency landing on flight to Mexico

by - June 07, 2024

 Four months ago Jennifer Aniston was on a dangerous flight with her friends as they flew from Los Angeles to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Scary: Four months ago Jennifer Aniston was on a dangerous flight with her friends as they returned to Los Angeles form a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

And when Ellen DeGeneres got wind of the bumpy flight, she texted the 50-year-old beauty right away, it was revealed during Aniston's visit to The Ellen Show this week.'You're the first person that was like, "Are You OK?" - And I was like, "Ellen, I do have someone that loves me!" You were very concerned,' said the Murder Mystery star.

That's what friends are for: And when Ellen DeGeneres got wind of the bumpy flight, she texted the 50-year-old beauty right away, it was revealed during Aniston's visit to The Ellen Show this week

Ellen recalled, 'I hear from someone, "Jen's plane is in trouble, they had an emergency landing," so I texted you right away,' Ellen recalled.Aniston noted that she has a fear of flying, while her friends do not.

Pals: 'You're the first person that was like, "Are You OK?" - And I was like, "Ellen, I do have someone that loves me!" You were very concerned,' said the Murder Mystery star

The Office Christmas Party star explained, 'What happened was, we were in flight, it was very turbulent ... and it's really bumpy and its sort of on a tilt, so it's about an hour and a half of white-knuckling it.

Unexpected: Jen said that while she deals with a fear of flying, she stayed composed amid the scare

Aniston said the crew informed the passengers of the immediate situation - to which everyone on the plane started panicking, crying and texting partners, children and loved ones - but she remained calm and composed.'I was like, "Who do I text?" Bing! ... You're the first person that was like, "Are You OK?' - And I was like "Ellen, I do have someone that loves me!" You were very concerned.

You May Also Like

0 Comments